Why Patent Monitoring?
- Reviewing of current patent publications in selected technology areas
- Identification of current technology trends
- Observing patent activities of known competitors
- Identification of new competitors
- Identification of particularly active inventors
- Avoiding patent infringements
Typical Monitoring Profiles
retrieve current patent publications on the basis of
- International, regional and national patent classifications
- Patent applicants and inventors
- Keywords from titles, abstracts or full texts
- Patent citations
WissInfo analyzes your information needs, develops an appropriate monitoring profile, and recommends appropriate vendor-neutral database or software solutions. On request, we put you in a position to carry out your patent monitoring yourself. Alternatively, we provide regular monitoring results in the form in which you need them. If necessary, we evaluate the monitoring results for you.